select a region:
Pottery and Ceramics Jobs in the Western United States
- Seeking enthusiastic leaders to work with youth 8-16 years old in a residential mountain ranch camp; must demonstrate interest in working with children and the outdoors.
- Positions include: backpacking leaders, horsemanship, crafts, woodworking, ceramics, hiking, camping, and general counselors.
- Must be 19 years old and have completed 1 year of college or relevant work or lived experience by June.
- For more information, please see: http://www.bar717.com/staff/job-opportunities/
Soquel, California Position Available:
Camp Counselors (Day and Overnight camps) Salary Range:
$510+ /week with room and board Type:
Coed Camp with Residential & Day Camp Sessions Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.kennolyncamps.com
- Make a difference in a child's life and make your own lifelong friendships.
- Enjoy working outdoors, under the warm California sun close to many clean beaches and hot surf spots. A job full of like minded, dedicated people. The hardest job you'll ever love!
- Counselors who can teach the following activities required: climbing, ropes course, swimming, archery, riflery, fencing, horseback riding, self defense, outdoor adventure, drama, photography, fun science, outdoor cooking, crafts, ceramics, tennis and more. (We train our own Ropes staff and Waterfront staff incl. Lifeguards!)
- Lifeguard Certification is a plus but not required
Estes Park, Colorado and Granby, Colorado Position Available:
Craft and Design Center Director Salary Range:
$31,000 -$35,000/year with full benefits and employee perks Type:
Coed summer day camp Contact: email@example.com Website: http://www.ymcarockies.org
- Possess a high degree of human relations, leadership and supervisory skills for working with staff of all ages and from many different countries, co-workers, guests who are children, teens, parents, grandparents, differently abled, and have a wide range of art and craft skill levels.
- Experience with different art mediums such as ceramics, glass fusing, jewelry, tie dye, leather and/or silk painting
- Possess skills geared toward art education.
- Must be at least 25 years old.